This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy for more information.
Are you excited to sparkle up your day with these glitter crafts?
Glitter can get a little messy at times, but we guarantee you’ll have loads of fun with these 20 glitter DIY projects.
From glitter mason jar crafts to sparkly DIY shoes, these glitter crafts can make the perfect gift or fashionable idea.
You could also consider these glitter crafts to make and sell as a profitable hobby!
All these gorgeous DIY glitter crafts are perfect for kids, teens and even adults. We hope you enjoy theses creative crafts made with glitter!
More hobby arts and crafts ideas:
- The Cutest DIY Bird Crafts To Make
- The Best Penguin Craft Ideas
- DIY Pokemon Craft Ideas For Kids, Teens and Adults
- More Frugal and Unique Craft Ideas
Don’t forget to pin this image on Pinterest!
What are some fun things to do with glitter?
If you’re a sparkly person like me, then you know that glitter makes everything more fun! Aside from making your art and crafts pop, you can add some sparkle to your makeup, or make homemade decorations look extra special.
Not only that, but you can have fun by doing your own glitter nail designs too – what about that, huh?
And if you’re into the color red, you can get crafty and dazzle up your nails with red and glitter.
What are some glitter crafts to make and sell for money?
I’m a huge fan of finding creative ways to make extra money.
Glitter crafts are a hit and can be a great way to earn some money. From my experience, selling your crafts on platforms like Etsy and Facebook Marketplace can help you reach a wider audience. Here are some glitter craft ideas that are popular and can fetch a good price:
- Glitter Resin Art: Create beautiful glittery resin coasters, trays, or jewelry.
- Glitter Wine Glasses or Tumblers: Customized glittery drinkware is always in demand.
- Glitter Ornaments: Especially during the holiday season, ornaments like these easy Christmas mason jar crafts can be a hit.
- Glitter Wreaths: Decorative wreaths like these DIY Dollar Tree wreaths can be enhanced with glitter accents for doors or walls. I’ve also included some Thanksgiving Turkey Wreaths, Easter Wreaths, and even Grinch Wreaths here to enrich your imagination with what you can do with sparkles and glitter!
- Glitter Candles: Add some sparkle to homemade candles.
- Glitter Wall Art: Create beautiful and sparkly wall decor.
You can also go through this list of crafts made with glitter for some more inspiration and ideas!
1. Glitter Glass Magnet Craft
Source: Happy Deal Happy Day
2. Glitter Glue Spiderweb
Source: My Frugal Halloween
3. Calming Glitter Jars For Relaxation
Source: Preschool Inspirations
4. DIY Glitter Unicorn Ornaments
Source: Hello Wonderful
5. DIY Glitter Bowls
Source: Cute DIY Projects
6. DIY Glitter Flower Pot
Source: Artsy Fartsy Mama
7. DIY Glitter Friendship Bracelet
Source: Bitz N Giggles
8. Glitter Paint Mason Jar
Source: Mason Jar Crafts Love
9. Party Hack Glitter Cake Topper
Source: A Bubbly Life
10. Glitter Coffee Cup
Source: Typically Simple
11. DIY Glitter Play Dough
Source: The Chronicles of Home
12. DIY Glitter Hair Clips
Source: Hello Wonderful
13. DIY Glitter Computer Case
14. DIY Glitter Shoes
Source: DIY Glitter Shoes
15. DIY Glitter Wine Glass
Source: Creative Green Living
16. DIY Glitter Rocks
17. DIY Glitter Seashell Ornament
Source: One Little Project
18. Glitter Mermaid Tail
Source: Toddler At Play
19. Glitter Gift Tags
20. DIY Glitter Pen
Source: Happiness Is Homemade