This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy for more information.
Christmas is the time of year where people get busy with outdoor and indoor decorations to wow their neighbors and guests – bright colorful lights, snow globes, and beautifully wrapped presents underneath the Christmas trees.
Oh yeah… and you can’t forget about the good ol’ classic Christmas wreaths you hang on the front of your door.
Since Christmas wreaths can be expensive to buy, many people have turned to DIY options to create a prettier version while saving some money at the same time. Not to mention, using your hands to craft some holiday and Christmas decorations (like these awesome ones here) can feel pretty rewarding at the end.
Believe it or not, making your own DIY Christmas wreath doesn’t require you to be a crafting expert or an experienced DIY pro.
Luckily, with a few supplies from places like the Dollar Tree, you’ll be able to create your own beautiful DIY Christmas wreath in no time!
DIY Christmas Wreath Dollar Tree
The results of these amazing DIY Dollar Tree wreaths are so amazing, you’ll even fool your neighbors into thinking you picked one up from an expensive retailer!
No matter your style or preference, we guarantee that you’ll be inspired and motivated to make your own Christmas wreath after going through this list of amazing ideas from the best DIYers and crafters on Pinterest.
And if you’re planning to invite guests over for a Christmas party, be sure to check out these best and easy to make Christmas desserts (all your guests will be salivating over them) along with these DIY budget-friendly Christmas jar gift ideas. We know that your guests will have the most memorable and epic holiday party with all these awesome Christmas planning, crafting, and decorating ideas!
From Vintage Winter Wonderland and timeless classics to the more modern rustic or farmhouse Christmas wreaths, there are a variety of DIY ideas to match your personality and style at home.
Here’s what you’ve been waiting for…
We’ve listed the best DIY Christmas holiday wreath ideas – again, most of these supplies can be found from your local dollar store or Dollar Tree.
More related articles on DIY Christmas crafts, decorations, and decor on a budget:
- Easy DIY Dollar Tree Christmas Crafts and Decorations (Your neighbors will be jealous of you)
- Super Easy DIY Crafts For Kids
- Stunning DIY Mason Jar Christmas You Haven’t Seen Before
1. DIY Christmas Wreath with Gingerbread Men
2. DIY Christmas Joy Wreath
3. DIY Frozen Christmas Wreath
4. DIY Vintage Style Winter Wonderland Christmas Wreath
5. DIY Snowman Wreath
6. Christmas Wreath DIY
7. Easy Dollar Tree Christmas Wreath DIY
8. Burlap DIY Christmas Wreath
9. DIY Peppermint Christmas Wreath
10. Easy Burlap DIY Christmas Wreath
11. Homemade Classic DIY Christmas Wreath
12. DIY Dollar Tree Christmas Berry Wreath
13. DIY “JOY” Dollar Tree Christmas Wreath
14. Simple Dollar Tree Christmas Wreath
15. Beautiful Rustic DIY Christmas Wreath
16. DIY Yarn Ball Christmas Wreath
17. DIY Dollar Tree Supply Candy Cane Christmas Wreath
18. DIY Christmas Wreath Tutorial with Dollar Tree Ornaments
19. DIY Poinsettia and Burlap Wreath
20. DIY Dollar Store Christmas Wreath with Paper Straw
Easy DIY Dollar Tree Christmas Wreaths
We hope you enjoyed this round-up of DIY Dollar Tree Christmas wreaths.
Let us know which DIY Christmas wreath is your favorite by leaving a comment below!