This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy for more information.
Vegetarian meals are my go-to recipes for busy weekdays.
The good thing about eating vegetarian meals that you might not notice is that they’re very easy and quick to prepare compared to meat recipes! Perfect for those of you that are looking for healthy meal prep ideas!
Cooking meat requires a lot more time and effort than you think.
To prevent cross-contamination, you have to separate raw meat from other ingredients that you won’t be cooking, such as food that’s already cooked and fresh veggies.
You need to keep washing cutting boards and knives, so they stay clean.
Then, you must cook the meat until it reaches a minimum internal temperature so it’s safe to eat (while making sure it’s not overcooked)!
When you’re busy, you don’t have time to be in the kitchen all day. So, if you can find a way to cut back on the time spent in the kitchen, it’s a HUGE win in my books!
Not only will you save so much time by preparing healthy vegetarian meals, but you’ll also save more money by keeping meat off your grocery list. You can easily reduce your grocery by $75 to $150 every month by going meat-less. Let’s be honest, meat is not cheap!
So whether you’re taking small steps with meatless Monday meals or simply want to try new recipes, there are plenty of easy and healthy vegetarian recipes to keep you and your family excited for lunch and dinner!
More food and recipes you can try that are healthy for your waistline and wallet:
- Easy and Low Carb Keto Casserole Recipes Your Family Will Love
- Healthy and Easy Chicken Crockpot Recipes To Cook This Weekend
- Easy and Healthy Meal Prep Ideas For Busy People
1. Maple Chipotle Brussels and Smoke Butternut Squash Quinoa Bowl
The recipe found on Dishing Out Health.
2. Healthy Pasta alla Norma
The recipe found on Cookie and Kate.
3. Vegan Curry Burrito
The recipe found on SO VEGAN.
4. Sheet-Pan Veggie Shawarma Bowls with Roasted Cauliflower & Sweet Potato
The recipe found on Plays Well With Butter.
5. Kimchi Fried Rice
The recipe found on Healthy Nibbles & Bits.
6. Vegetarian Meal Prep Greek Vegetables with Feta
The recipe found on Cotter Crunch.
7. Delicious Homemade Margherita Pizza
The recipe found on A Beautiful Plate.
8. Cauliflower Tinga Tacos
The recipe found on Choosing Chia.
9. Quinoa Bowls with Sesame Tofu, Avocado, and Pistachios
The recipe found on Spices in My DNA.
10. The Falafel Burger
The recipe found on A Couple Cooks.
11. Vegetarian Mushroom Stroganoff
The recipe found on Evergreen Kitchen.
12. Roasted Cauliflower Broccoli Buddha Bowls (Low-Carb)
The recipe found on Running on Real Food.
13. Vegetable Ramen Noodles
The recipe found on Hey Nutrition Lady.
14. Falafel Naan Wraps with Golden Rice and Special Sauce
The recipe found on Half Baked Harvest.
15. Vegetarian Baked Ziti
The recipe found on Love and Lemons.
16. Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
The recipe found on Nora Cooks.
17. Mediterranean Flatbread Pizza
The recipe found on Midwest Foodie.
18. Coconut Chickpea Curry
The recipe found on Real + Vibrant.
19. Creamy White Bean Soup with Kale and Gremolata
The recipe found on Rainbow Plate Life.
20. Balsamic Roasted Eggplant, Pesto & Mozzarella Sandwiches
The recipe found on The Whole Beet Kitchen.
Final Words on Healthy Vegetarian Recipes
We all need a little excitement in our lives.
Whether it’s visiting a new restaurant every month, traveling overseas to experience diverse cultures, or simply trying new recipes at home.
Luckily, you don’t need to make spend a lot of money to experiment with new recipes. There are so many ways you can play with vegetables to make them tasty. Switch things up with new cooking methods and trying new flavors!
Satisfy your family’s craving with these easy and healthy vegetarian recipes this week!
What are your favorite vegetarian recipes? Share your ideas below!